Cauliflower Rice Curry Soup
There might be a long list of ingredients but this recipe is easy as 1-2-3. All you need is a cutting board, chopping knife, and a pot!
- 1 Cup Chopped Collard Greens
- 5 Cups Cauliflower Rice (you can make your own, putting 1 head of cauliflower into your food processor)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (thinly sliced)
- 2 Large Carrots (chopped)
- 1 Medium Onion (diced)
- ¼ Cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (crushed with knife)
- 4 Tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste* (adds spice, use less to reduce heat)
- 2 Cup Chicken Bone Broth (vegetable stock for vegan sub*)
- 1 Can Light Coconut Milk
- 5 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp Ground Ginger
- ½ Lime Zest
- ½ Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Chopped Basil or Cilantro to garnish
Meal Prep Tip: Soup freezes great. Make a double serving, portion out in small containers and freeze!
- On medium-high melt coconut oil then add in garlic and onion. Cook for 3-4 min
- Add in coconut milk, bone broth, red curry paste, and seasonings/spices. Bring to a boil then simmer and add in the rest of the vegetables except garnishes.
- Let simmer on medium-low heat for 30 minutes – 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with extra carrot sticks and fresh herbs.
Calories: 289 per serving
Macros: 19g F / 27g C / 16g P