Here’s what you’ll need:
- Gummy mold kit (comes with the dropper)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 box sugar free Jell-O (a 4 servings box)
- 1.5oz unflavored Gelatin
- 2 scoops Amino Kick or 1 scoop Alpha EAA*
- Coat the molds with cooking spray.
- Add water, gelatin and Jell-O mix to a sauce pan and mix until gelatin dissolves (no heat).
- Add to medium heat and stir until everything melts together.
- Let it cool for 3-4 mins then add Amino kick! Stir it back up.
- Use dropper to put mixture into the molds.
- Pop in the freezer for 15-20 mins!
Tyneka is a NutraBio Athlete, Recipe Creator, Personal Trainer, and the owner of IMPACKT Fitness. Follow her on Instagram @impackt_fitness and TikTok @impacktfitness for more recipes and fitness tips.
*This recipe can work with any flavor Amino Kick, or any flavor Alpha EAA for a caffeine-free version.