EndurElite Chief Endurance Officer Matt Mosman discusses if the claims being made about carbs being bad for you are true or a bunch of bullsh#t.
Why Carbohydrates ARE NOT Bad For You
Are CARBS bad?
- There has been a lot of fear-mongering surrounding carbs the last few years and honestly, I am sick of the bullsh*t being said by internet celebrities and so-called “health” experts.
- So I am going to say this one time…..CARBS ARE NOT BAD FOR YOU!
- Especially as an endurance athlete.
- 1000s of research papers have demonstrated high carb diets are king compared to other diets (i.e. keto) when it comes to producing optimal endurance performance.
- As such 40-60% of your total daily calories should come from carbs if you are an active runner, cyclist, OCR, or other endurance athlete.