- 8 slices of bread
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1 cup almond milk or preferred milk
- 2 scoops of NutraBio's blueberry muffin flavored Whey Protein Isolate
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 Tbs. Cinnamon
- Spray 9 x 13 inch (or 8 x 11 inch) pan with cooking spray.
- Slice the bread into cubes and place into baking pan.
- Mix eggs, egg whites, almond milk, Whey Protein Isolate, & cinnamon in a large bowl. Whisk thoroughly.
- Pour liquid mixture over the bread. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Make sure that all bread is covered by the liquid mixture. If not, add a splash more of almond milk!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Before placing in the oven, add blueberries.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.