- 3/4 cup fresh pumpkin puree
- 1/3 heaping cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 1/2 - 2 tsp vanilla ext
- 3 second squeeze of liquid Nuvella Stevia (or 4-5 packets of Stevia)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1.5 cups oat flour (Can use gluten free oats!)
- 1 scoop NutraBio Alpine Vanilla Whey Isolate Protein
- 2 heaping tsp baking powder
- 1/2 heaping tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4-1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, to taste.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together, starting with the pumpkin and yogurt first.
- Mix all the dry together.
- Mix the dry into the wet until combined.
- Cook on preheated skillet. Add some dark chocolate to the cakes, if desired!
- Cals 60
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 8
- Fiber 1.5g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 5g