- 1 1/2 scoops of NutraBio Strawberry Shortcake protein powder
- 8 oz. fat-free cream cheese
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup 2% Greek yogurt, plain
- ¼ cup graham crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin coconut oil
- Popsicle molds
- In a bowl, make the crunch topping, by adding graham cracker crumbs, milled flax seed, and coconut oil. Mix well until it begins to stick together.
- In a food processor or blender, make cheesecake mixture by mixing protein powder, cream cheese, almond milk, and Greek yogurt.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the individual Popsicle molds, leaving about 3/4 of an inch at the top for the crust.
- Pack the graham cracker crumbs onto the top and pat down so it sticks to the cheesecake batter and is compact
- Slide the Popsicle sticks through the center of each mold
- Freeze cups for at least 5 hours.