WIN Valentine's Day with this delicious treat for your muscles.
Preheat oven to 375 F
Yields 10 muffins
- 2 Scoops of NutraBio Muscle Matrix Protein MRP – Chocolate Milkshake
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Flour
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 5 tbsp Coconut Sugar or Stevia
- 1-2 tbsp Sweetener (Raw Organic Honey) or 5 Liquid Stevia Drops
- ¼ Cup Dark Unsweetened Chocolate Chips 2 large eggs
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 tbsp Organic Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ C Greek Yogurt
- ½ Scoop of NutraBio Muscle Matrix Protein– Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Dark Chocolate (melted)
- ½ tbsp Organic Coconut Oil (melted)
*Mix all ingredients together and store in the fridge until cupcakes are ready to be frosted. Should be a thick frosting consistency.
Be sure not to over mix batter.
- Whisk together wet ingredients
- Slowly add in the dry, then stir in chocolate chips
- Grease your muffin tin with coconut oil spray and evenly pour batter into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool. Then apply frosting and top with festive valentines day sprinkles and cupcake toppers
Macros (without frosting) :
Macros (with frosting) :