- Hayes, A., & Cribb, P. J. (2008). Effect of whey protein isolate on strength, body composition and muscle hypertrophy during resistance training.Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition & Metabolic Care, 11(1), 40-44.
- Pal, S., Ellis, V., & Dhaliwal, S. (2010). Effects of whey protein isolate on body composition, lipids, insulin and glucose in overweight and obese individuals.British journal of nutrition, 104(05), 716-723.
- Tang, J. E., Moore, D. R., Kujbida, G. W., Tarnopolsky, M. A., & Phillips, S. M. (2009). Ingestion of whey hydrolysate, casein, or soy protein isolate: effects on mixed muscle protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in young men.Journal of applied physiology, 107(3), 987-992.
- Boirie, Y., Dangin, M., Gachon, P., Vasson, M. P., Maubois, J. L., & Beaufrère, B. (1997). Slow and fast dietary proteins differently modulate postprandial protein accretion.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 94(26), 14930-14935.
- Purpura, M., Lowery, R. P., Joy, J. M., De Souza, E. O., Kalman, D. S., Jäger, R., & Wilson, J. M. (2014). A Comparison of Blood Amino Acid Concentrations Following Ingestion of Rice and Whey Protein Isolate A Double-Blind Crossover Study.Journal of Nutrition and Health Sciences,1(3), 1.
- Burd, N. A., Yang, Y., Moore, D. R., Tang, J. E., Tarnopolsky, M. A., & Phillips, S. M. (2012). Greater stimulation of myofibrillar protein synthesis with ingestion of whey protein isolate v. micellar casein at rest and after resistance exercise in elderly men.British Journal of nutrition, 108(06), 958-962.
- Cooke, M. B., Rybalka, E., Stathis, C. G., Cribb, P. J., & Hayes, A. (2010). Whey protein isolate attenuates strength decline after eccentrically-induced muscle damage in healthy individuals.J Int Soc Sports Nutr, 7(1), 30.
- Soop, M., Nehra, V., Henderson, G. C., Boirie, Y., Ford, G. C., & Nair, K. S. (2012). Coingestion of whey protein and casein in a mixed meal: demonstration of a more sustained anabolic effect of casein.American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, 303(1), E152-E162.
- Renan, M., Mekmene, O., Famelart, M. H., Guyomarc'h, F., Arnoult-Delest, V., Pâquet, D., & Brulé, G. (2006). pH-Dependent behaviour of soluble protein aggregates formed during heat-treatment of milk at pH 6· 5 or 7· 2. Journal of dairy research,73(01), 79-86.
- Whetstine, M. C., Croissant, A. E., & Drake, M. A. (2005). Characterization of dried whey protein concentrate and isolate flavor.Journal of dairy science,88(11), 3826-3839.
- Tipton, K. D., Elliott, T. A., Cree, M. G., Wolf, S. E., Sanford, A. P., & Wolfe, R. R. (2004). Ingestion of casein and whey proteins result in muscle anabolism after resistance exercise.Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 36, 2073-2081.
- Campbell, B., Kreider, R. B., Ziegenfuss, T., La Bounty, P., Roberts, M., Burke, D., ... & Antonio, J. (2007). International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: protein and exercise.Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 4, 8.
When was the last time you wondered if your multivitamin was actually doing anything for you? Sure, you’ve heard they help “provide you with vitamins and minerals,” but what exactly...
When was the last time you wondered if your multivitamin was actually doing anything for you? Sure, you’ve heard they help “provide you with vitamins and minerals,” but what exactly...Read More
A Day to Remember: Natural Body’s Epic Block Party 2023 The atmosphere was electric as the NB Distribution teams were out in full force to support Natural Body’s Epic Block...
As the tantalizing scent of grilled burgers fills the air and colorful platters of finger-licking delicacies tempt our taste buds, summer parties often pose a challenge for those striving to...