- 2 Cups of Kodiak Cake Mix
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 scoop of NutraBio Blueberry Muffin WPI
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 4oz cream cheese
- 1 cup of lite cool whip
- 1 scoop of NutraBio Strawberry Shortcake WPC
- I used about 2 strawberries and 1/4 cup of blueberries as toppings for the cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a cupcake pan with liners and spray them with cooking spray! This is very important as baking with whey protein causes the batter to stick.
- In a large bowl, stir the Kodiak cake mix, eggs, almond milk, whey protein, blueberries, and oil until combined
- Fill the cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick into the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1 scoop of the strawberry shortcake WPC, 4 oz of cream cheese (softened), and 1 cup of lite cool whip
- Top each of the cupcakes with icing and enjoy!
- Keep refrigerated.
- 198 Calories
- 10g Fat
- 13g Carbs
- 12g Protein