The recipe below was made with NutraBio Pistachio Delight Classic Whey but it can be substituted for ANY FLAVOR of protein! But, I promise, the Pistachio Delight will not disappoint!
- 2 Individual packets of dream whip
- 2 3/4 cup cold milk, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 packages vanilla instant pudding
- 1 baked pie crust (9 inches)
- 1 scoop NutraBio Pistachio Delight Classic Whey
- Beat dream whip, 1 cup of milk, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl, on high, for 6 minutes until soft peaks form.
- Add remaining milk, pistachio, and pudding mixes and beat on low until blended.
- Beat again on high for 2 more minutes, scraping sides as needed.
- Spoon into pie crust
- REFRIGERATE for 4 hours, or until firm.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 247
- Fat: 11
- Carbs: 40
- Protein: 7