TRY THIS RECIPE! 🧁
Head over to your kitchen and try making a batch of these healthy protein muffins! Here's what you need... ⤵
- 1 1/8C almond flour.
- 2 scoops of our Alpine Vanilla 100% Whey Isolate.
- 1 2/3 tsp baking powder.
- 1 large banana.
- 1 whole egg.
- 1C almond milk.
- 2 tbsp peanut butter.
- 1C blueberries.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In mixing bowl, add almond flour, protein powder, baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
- In a separate larger bowl, mash banana with a fork. Add egg, almond milk, peanut butter. Mix thoroughly.
- Gradually pour dry ingredient bowl contents into larger wet ingredient bowl, while mixing. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Line muffin pan with baking cups, add batter into each muffin section. Place as many blueberries as you like inside each cup. Should make about 8 muffins.
- Bake in the oven for about 18-21 minutes, or until toothpick down the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven. Enjoy!
Thanks to Alexandra Sanchez, IFBB Bikini Pro & NutraBio athlete, for the recipe!