Supply your muscles with the most advanced blend of whey isolate and casein to provide muscles with the amino acids necessary to support recovery. Learn More
Superior blended protein formula to help maximize muscle recovery and growth.
- 55% Whey Protein Isolate & 45% Micellar Casein blend
- Provide muscles with an advanced fast- and slow-digesting protein
- Anti-catabolic protein formula that can release amino acids for up to 7 hours
- Contains a full-spectrum amino acid profile to maximize muscle recovery
- The perfect blend of protein sources to be used both day and night
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN PROTEIN BLEND FOR MAXIMUM MUSCLE RECOVERY
Muscle Matrix contains 25 grams of pure, complete protein derived from two different milk sources that digest and absorb at different rates to ignite muscle protein synthesis and keep amino acid levels elevated for several hours. The benefit of prolonged amino acid absorption is that it helps keep you in an anabolic state — maximizing muscle growth and repair while minimizing muscle breakdown.
The whey protein isolate used in Muscle Matrix is rapidly digested and causes an almost immediate rise of amino acid levels in the blood that remains elevated for around 1.5 hours and then returns to baseline after approximately 3-5 hours. You then have the micellar casein found in the protein matrix that coagulates in the gut and is digested slower than whey protein isolate. This leads to a slow and steady release of amino acids into the blood that can remain elevated for up to 7 hours — drastically extending and amplifying muscle protein synthesis and your anabolic state.
Together, the whey protein isolate and micellar casein in Muscle Matrix provide the ideal and perfect times to help support muscle recovery and growth.
WHY CHOOSE MUSCLE MATRIX?
SUPERIOR PROTEIN BLEND
Muscle Matrix contains no low-quality whey concentrate or other inferior proteins, added carbs, maltodextrin, dextrose, creamers, or any other fillers — just pure, cold pressed, cross flow micro and ultra-filtered non-denatured protein to help maximize muscle recovery and growth.
FULL AMINO ACID SPECTRUM
If you want the fastest muscle recovery possible to get you back in the gym and support muscle growth, you need a full amino acid spectrum consisting of BCAAs and EAAs. Muscle Matrix contains both in their naturally occurring forms, which can also help prevent muscle breakdown.
Don’t cheat your gains by using inferior protein sources. NutraBio Muscle Matrix combines two of the highest-quality protein sources to provide your muscles with 25 grams of protein per serving to support muscle growth while also helping you reach your daily protein intake.
Slow muscle recovery can lead to less muscle growth and more frustration. Muscle Matrix is the perfect foundation for your muscle-building temple by laying the framework to effectively rebuild and repair broken-down muscle fibers from intense training sessions.
Whey Protein Isolate: Being one of the highest-quality sources of protein available, whey protein isolate is a type of protein powder derived directly from milk. It is produced by filtering out most of the non-protein components, such as fat and lactose, leaving a highly concentrated and ultra-premium form of whey protein. Whey protein isolate is typically used as a dietary supplement to increase protein intake and support muscle growth and muscle recovery.
Micellar Casein: This is another form of protein that is derived from milk. Only this specific source is known as a slow-digesting protein, meaning that it releases amino acids into the bloodstream at a much slower rate than other types of protein. Due to its slow release, micellar casein is a popular choice for use before bed, as it can provide a sustained release of amino acids to support muscle recovery and growth during sleep when normally you would be in a fasted state, and catabolism may set in. Micellar casein is also commonly used in protein blends to help individuals stay full longer and extend the release of amino acids to support muscle recovery and growth.
What is the best way to take Muscle Matrix?
- Add 1 heaping scoop of Muscle Matrix to 6-8 ounces of cold water or beverage (milk, almond milk, rice milk, juice, etc.) and mix in a shaker cup. To make a creamy smoothie add 2-3 ice cubes and put in a blender for 20-30 seconds. Vary the amount of liquid to meet your desired taste and consistency. Consume 1 scoop within 20 minutes after your workouts. Consume 1-3 servings daily as needed to satisfy your protein requirements. Do not use it as a sole source of nutrition.
When is the best time to take Muscle Matrix?
- Muscle Matrix should be taken at nighttime (right before sleep) and within 20 minutes after workouts to help provide sustained amino acid delivery during the two most crucial times of muscle growth: during sleep and post-training.
Is consuming too much protein bad for your kidneys?
- Absolutely not. This is a myth. No scientific literature shows that eating a high-protein diet has any detrimental effects on renal function in otherwise healthy individuals.
How should I stack NutraBio Muscle Matrix Protein with your other products?
- We suggest taking one of our versions of PRE 30-45 minutes before your workout, Intra Blast during, and Muscle Matrix immediately after.
Can’t I meet my daily protein requirements through a regular diet?
- While it is possible to meet daily protein requirements through a balanced diet, some individuals find it challenging to get the 1.5-2 grams per kg/bodyweight necessary to maximize muscle growth and promote recovery. This is why individuals often turn to protein supplementation as a convenient way to meet their individual protein needs.
Are whey isolates superior to higher-quality whey concentrates — such as WPC 80?
- Yes, and no. Whey isolates are 90% pure protein, while higher quality whey concentrates will be ~80% pure protein — making isolates “superior” on a gram-for-gram basis. However, both forms of whey digest rapidly and help support muscle-building and recovery goals. At the end of the day, which one you choose really depends on your goals. If you need a protein that is lower in calories and free of fats, lactose, and cholesterol, go with an isolate. On the other hand, if you need a protein that is more calorie and fat-laden, which may be beneficial when weight gain is the goal, choose a high-quality whey concentrate. Just be sure the label makes clear that the whey concentrate being used is at least 80% pure protein.