Phosphatidic Acid (Mediator) (500mg)
Phosphatidic Acid (Mediator) (500mg)
We've got your back FOREVER, no matter what. Whether it's been a day or a decade, you can exchange your product anytime, anyplace, and for ANY reason.
It's transparency your way. With just a click on your mobile or desktop, you can easily check the test results of your supplement bottle.
All of our supplements are held to the highest quality and purity standards, verified through rigorous third-party testing to ensure label accuracy.
- 500mg Mediator ® PA per capsule
- Enhances lean mass gains*
- Supports incresed strength*
- Encourages fat loss & body recomposition*
- Combats muscle breakdown*
- Promotes muscle recovery*
Building muscle & strength is a relentless pursuit -- one that requires consistency, dedication, and effort in the gym as well as in the kitchen. Yet, even the most diehard lifters will hit a sticking point where the gains seem to slow to a snail’s pace. At this point, you have two options:
- Be satisfied with what you’ve accomplished and “coast,” OR
- Dive head first into the world of muscle building supplements and see if you can tap into those “hidden gains”
Invariably, the hardcore lifters will explore any and all options to take their gains to the next level.Unfortunately, the vast majority of supplements masquerading as “muscle builders” are ineffective and lacking research. Mediator PA offers what every other overhyped muscle building supplement lacks -- research in humans showing gains in size and strength!
What is Mediator® PA?
Mediator PA is a natural muscle building supplement that has been shown to directly activate mTOR -- the signaling pathway that drives muscle protein synthesis in humans. Research involving resistance-trained athletes has found that supplementing with Mediator PA leads to increases in lean mass gains, muscle strength, and body fat loss.[1,2]
Mediator PA is an ultra-premium form of phosphatidic acid (PA) from ingredient innovators, ChemiNutra. Phosphatidic Acid (PA) is a lipid messenger that accelerates muscle protein synthesis by stimulating the Mechanistic Target of Rapamycin (mTOR) pathway.
Benefits of Mediator PA
Increased Size & Strength
Research has shown that lifters taking phosphatidic acid (750mg/day = 1500mg Mediator PA):
- Increased their squat strength by 12.7%
- Increased lean body mass by 2.6%[1,2]
Fat Loss & Body Recomposition
Individuals supplementing with phosphatidic acid, in conjunction with resistance training, lost 2.8 pounds of body fat compared to only 1.1 pounds of fat loss for the control group.
Muscle growth and recovery is ultimately a balance of protein synthesis vs protein breakdown.
In addition to stimulating protein synthesis, Phosphatidic Acid (PA) may help limit catabolism by reducing the expression of a set of genes that encourage muscle protein breakdown.
Phosphatidic acid offers high bioavailability and has been shown to be efficiently absorbed and utilized in humans when taken orally (the same of which CANNOT be said for other “natural muscle building supplements”).
High Safety Profile
Phosphatidic acid is natural and non-hormonal.
- Hoffman JR, Stout JR, Williams DR, et al. Efficacy of phosphatidic acid ingestion on lean body mass, muscle thickness and strength gains in resistance-trained men. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2012;9:47. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-9-47.
- Joy JM, Lowery RP, Dudeck JE, De-Souza EO, Jager R, McCleary SA, Wilson SMC, Purpura M, Wilson JM. Phosphatidic Acid Supplementation Increases Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy and Strength. Poster presentation at the ISSN Conference 2013
- Bond, P. (2017). Phosphatidic acid : biosynthesis , pharmacokinetics , mechanisms of action and effect on strength and body composition in resistance-trained individuals, 1–9. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12986-017-0166-6
- Purpura M, Jager R, Joy JM, Lowery RP, Moore JD, Wilson JM. Effect of Oral Administration of Soy-Derived Phosphatidic ACid on Concentrations of Phosphatidic Acid and lyso-Phosphatidic Acid Molecular Species in Human Plasma. Poster Presentation at the ISSN Conference 2013.
- Dudeck JE, Joy JM, Lowery RP, De Souza EO, Jager R, McCleary SA, Wilson SMC, Purpur M, Wilson JM. Safety of Soy-Derived Phosphatidic Acid Supplementation in Healthy Young Males. Poster presentation at the ISSN Conference 2013