Rapidly replenish glycogen stores to fuel optimal performance and muscle recovery. Learn More
The king of high-performance carbohydrate supremacy.
- Rapidly fuels performance with no stomach discomfort
- Replenish glycogen stores for accelerated recovery
- Made from fast-absorbing patented Cluster Dextrin®
- Will not cause a spike or crash in blood sugar levels
- Advanced electrolyte performance matrix for hydration
- Can be combined with any pre-, intra-, or post-workout supplement
A SUPERIOR CARBOHYDRATE FOR SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE
NutraBio SuperCarb can help athletes from all sports meet their daily carbohydrate requirements, provide energy before and during workouts, and replenish muscle glycogen stores post-workout. SuperCarb is performance-driven and will not cause the sudden spike and crash of blood sugar, causing a quick boost of energy but a just as fast drop-off.
While sugary sports beverages can cause bloating, sugar crashes, and stomach discomfort, SuperCarb uses 25 grams of patented Cluster Dextrin® to provide a clean and steady fuel source. NutraBio SuperCarb also includes a cleverly crafted electrolyte blend to help further support performance and hydration levels throughout your training or competition.
WHY CHOOSE SUPERCARB?
RAPID GLYCOGEN REPLENISHMENT
Your performance may suffer when your body depletes its glycogen stores. Don’t let this happen by including SuperCarb in and around your training or competition. NutraBio SuperCarb provides the body with 25 grams of fast- and easy-digesting patented carbohydrate Cluster Dextrin®. This Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin can rapidly replenish glycogen the muscles can pull from and utilize.
ELEVATE & MAINTAIN PERFORMANCE
The ability to push harder, last longer, and recover faster than ever before can help you achieve new PRs and provide you with a competitive edge. NutraBio SuperCarb utilizes patented Cluster Dextrin® to help elevate and maintain performance over a prolonged duration. This game-changing performance and fuel supplement supports sustained energy levels, amplified performance, improved hydration, and the ability to delay fatigue.
If you’re an athlete or fitness enthusiast looking to boost your recovery during or after a grueling workout, you need SuperCarb. This fast-digesting carbohydrate helps replenish glycogen stores in the muscles, which can become depleted during intense physical activity. Being that Cluster Dextrin® has a low osmotic pressure, it can be quickly absorbed by the body to help speed up nutrient delivery to the muscles. Plus, it stimulates the release of insulin, a hormone that promotes muscle growth and repair.
SUPPORT PROPER HYDRATION
The slightest drop in hydration can lower your performance by as much as 30%. If you’re trying to push your body to the limit and perform at the highest level, this is a crucial piece you need to stay on top of. SuperCarb utilizes an advanced electrolyte performance matrix to optimize your hydration and support your training.
Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (Cluster Dextrin®): A high-quality and high-performance, patented carbohydrate that can quickly pass through the stomach without causing any sort of bloating, upset stomach, or nausea. Cluster dextrin can provide you with a boost of sustained energy during your workouts, which can aid in increasing workout performance.
Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate (Calci-K™): A patented ingredient that combines calcium, potassium, and phosphorus into one easily absorbed complex. Calci-K plays a role in proper hydration and can also optimize muscle contraction.
Sodium Phosphate: Plays a role in reducing muscle cramps, minimizes muscle pain, improves muscle acidity, and can increase the amount of oxygen available for the muscles during workouts.
Di-Magnesium Malate (Albion™): A patented combination of ingredients to help boost energy, improve mood, support nerve and muscle function, and enhance performance.
What is the best way to take SuperCarb?
- Based on performance needs, mix 1 to 2 scoops of SuperCarb into 12–16 ounces of water. Shake well for 30–45 seconds. Consume before, during, or after intense exercise as needed for extra energy. Increase dosage if engaging in prolonged exertion for 2 hours or more.
I see SuperCarb has ultra-low osmolality. What does this mean?
- Osmolality, in this case, refers to how fast a liquid will move through the stomach. This property of SuperCarb allows for quick digestion and absorption, where it can provide instant energy.
What makes the Cluster Dextrin used in SuperCarb superior to more commonly used carbohydrates, such as fructose or dextrose?
- Cluster Dextrin has a low glycemic index, so it will not spike and crash blood sugar levels compared to other carbohydrates such as fructose and dextrose. Additionally, these less advanced carbohydrates have slower gastric emptying times, which can cause GI distress, sloshing, and other stomach-related issues.
What other NutraBio products do you recommend stacking with SuperCarb?
- While SuperCarb makes a great stand-alone product, it can be stacked with any NutraBio Pre and Intra workout product for sustained energy during long workouts. SuperCarb can also be taken with any NutraBio protein, such as our Whey Protein Isolate, for enhanced glycogen replenishment.