Regular price $14.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price $14.99
Regular priceUnit price per
View full details
It's not what you eat or take, it's what you upsorb!
UpSorb is a twice-a-day bioavailability and absorption enhancer, designed to help you get the most you can out of your supplement and nutrition regimens. UpSorb features a synergistic combo of Astragin and Bioperine at research-backed dosages to increase nutrient transporters, which helps increase nutrient uptake and absorption. These main benefits, in turn, allow UpSorb to help unleash the full potential of the rest of your supplements by facilitating greater nutrient utilization of key amino acids, healthy fats, vitamins, botanicals and minerals.
Stack UpSorb today to unleash the raw power of all your supps!
UpSorb is the perfect add-on item to any supplement purchase or stack, and will help get the utmost effect from all the products you invest your hard earned money in.
The Science Behind UpSorb
- Comprised of a highly purified and fractionated complex of Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus produced via pharmaceutical extraction and processing.*
- Shown in 16 in-vitro and eight in-vivo studies to increase bioavailability and absorption of several key nutrients, including fish oil (100% increase), L-Citrulline (45% increase), and Curcumin (92% increase).*
- Astragin improves nutrient absorption by up-regulating mRNA and transporters, such as SGLT1, CAT1, and GLUT4. These transporters regulate the amount of amino acids, vitamins, and other nutrients that enter into the intestinal cells. This is important as any nutrients that do not enter these cells will be excreted.*
- AstraGin has been documented in studies to improve the uptake of numerous amino acids, including arginine (67% increase), creatine (33% increase), and leucine (58% increase). This is especially noteworthy as muscle protein synthesis is directly impacted by the availability of leucine (the anabolic "trigger" for muscle growth).*
- AstraGin may also support better muscle recovery and growth following training as studies on ginsenosides (one of the active components in AstraGin) note that it activates the mTOR signal pathway by regulating upstream kinases in muscle cells.
- Astragalosides, another active component in AstraGin®, affects mTOR via its regulation of insulin levels.*
- In vivo studies also indicate that AstraGin supports proper gut health.*
- Lastly, AstraGin may help suppress appetite as up-regulates tryptophan absorption by 53%. Tryptophan is an amino acid used to produce serotonin, a neurotransmitter that acts as an appetite-reducing (anorexigenic) signal in the brain.*
- May also support healthy gut flora population
- Black pepper is one of the most widely used spices in the world.*
- BioPerine is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (black pepper) containing 95% piperine.*
- BioPerine enhances nutrient bioavailability by inhibiting enzymes that metabolize nutrients (such as CYP3A4) as well as proteins that contribute to first-pass elimination of drugs (such as P-glycoprotein).*
- Piperine (the active component of BioPerine) has also been noted to stimulate amino acid transporters, facilitating greater uptake of amino acids into the bloodstream.*
- Piperine has documented to enhance the bioavailability of several of the most frequently used daily health supplements including curcumine (2000% increase), resveratrol (229% increase), and CoQ10 (30% increase).*